Home » Paper Proposal

Paper Proposal

Maximo Martinez

3/25/2019

Writing for the Humanities

Ms. Shamecca

Response to Parents Explain Gender | Parents Explain | Cut

By: Cut

The text/video I will use for this paper proposal is “Parents Explain Gender | Parents Explain | Cut”, by the Youtube channel “Cut”. This video it is about some parents talking to their kids about what they think what gender is. The parents in the video, they all believe that there is more than 2 genders, and they go on talking to their kids of things they experience, and the characteristics of men and women.

But I personally dispute everything said in this video. I not only disagree with the main premise of being more than 2 genders, but with the video as a whole. I don’t like the idea of confusing children on the basics of science, only because their leftist parents think is a good idea. I don’t like the idea of having kids being introduced the idea of transgender women, literally cutting of their boobs, just for the sake of it. This is not only dangerous at first sight, but just the idea of having your kids be transgender or “non-binary”, is dangerous itself, because of the simple fact that transgenders have a 41% attempt to suicide.

I would not only to inform people about the dangers and harms of not only this video, but just the whole idea of transgenderism. But don’t get me wrong, as an adult you are free to do whatever you please, my problem is when this ideas start being taught, to kids that don’t know any better and listen to anything they parents says.